Come Join Us
Product Manager Biosimilar (m/f)
MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG (A Mylan Company), Bad Homburg
For Us, It’s A Mission
Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in approximately 140 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios, which is regularly bolstered by an innovative and robust product pipeline. With a workforce of more than 35,000, Mylan has attained leading positions in key international markets through its wide array of dosage forms and delivery systems, significant manufacturing capacity, global commercial scale and a committed focus on quality and customer service.
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a ‘doer’ and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
Here is the role we are looking for:
- The (Senior) Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the successful launch of Mylan’s biosimilar portfolio in Germany, taking responsibility for several critical workstreams and project
- (Senior) Product Manager will drive and support the Mylan Biologics business in Germany
- He/she will play an integral role in the German business and be responsible for supporting marketing strategies and tactics to support Mylan affiliates
- The individual must inspire direct sales forces and work countrywide
Here are the qualifications required for this position:
- Medical or similar education and/or completed studies of business economics/ bachelor degree
- Pharmaceutical and/or Bio-tech marketing experience within Europe or at a European regional level
- Experience with biosimilars (either launch or defense strategy)
- Several years of pharmaceutical marketing experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical Sales Force
- Very good knowledge of the German market
- Experience working in international environments (ideally with U.S. based colleagues)
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Team player
- Readiness for result-oriented and independent work
- Acceptance of new challenges
- Willingness to travel (within Germany)
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Power Point
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional approach how your skills might complement our mission. Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality. Please send your complete application documents in English.