Come Join UsAccounting Manager Germany Commercial
Mylan Germany GmbH, Bad Homburg
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
For our Accounting Team in Bad Homburg we are looking for an Accounting Manager.
Here are Your core responsibilities:
- You oversee the general accounting function incl. inter-company accounting, financial reporting, balance sheet management
- You work closely with the Mylan finance shared service center in Hungary
- You ensure that financial reports are prepared in compliance with policies and directives of US-GAAP and German statutory and tax requirements
- You ensure that company financial records are maintained in compliance with company policies, US GAAP and German requirements and also in SOX related activities
- You support the Head of Accounting with work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records
- You are supporting the completion of tax reporting. Also assists corporate tax and treasury with dealing with tax related issues and meeting reporting requirements
- You ensure that internal controls and procedures are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected
- Supporting role in developing an integrated OneMylan Germany commercial organization and enhancing processes, systems and procedures
- You develop a mind-set of ‘customer orientation’ to support business and other functional initiatives and encourage development of a positive work environment in own team
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- At least 5 years of working experience in a finance accounting and compliance position; experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be an asset
- Good knowledge of US-GAAP, German GAAP (HGB), compliance, internal controls, financial reporting and tax requirements of a limited corporation
- Experience in SAP FI/CO, Excel and Oracle Hyperion Reporting
- University degree with master or equivalent degree in finance with specialization an accounting and financial compliance
- Must demonstrate exceptionally good communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested? Please send your complete application documents in English to email@example.com.
All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality.
Klingt das nach einer Perspektive? Dann bewerben Sie sich!
Bitte beachten Sie: Wir wertschätzen Ihre wertvolle Zeit und bitten Sie deshalb, sich ausschließlich auf ausgeschriebene Stellen zu bewerben. Danke für Ihr Verständnis.
Please note: We appreciate your valuable time therefore ask you to apply only for open vacancies. Thank you for your understanding.
Mylan Germany GmbH
Frau Louisa Gabelmann
61352 Bad Homburg v. d. Höhe