Come Join UsGlobal Brand Manager Women’s Health (m/w/d)
Mylan / MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Bad Homburg
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role
For our Global Women’s Health Team in Bad Homburg we are looking for a new and motivated member.
Your core responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall global strategy for her/his Global Key Brand "GKB" in Women’s Health including a cross functionally aligned 5 years investment strategy with the aim to fully leverage the potential of GKBs and the respective therapeutic area
- Responsible for marketing, communications, content management, external relations for the defined GKB
- Support the Head of GKB Women’s Health who is leading a multi-functional team which aims to maximize the brand equity including portfolio and life cycle management
- Defines the potential of the defined GKB and aligns with Mylan affiliates/3rd party partners on the commercialization of the brand including P&L
- Responsible for all pre-launch activities and tools to drive in-market success and maximize brand value across all customer groups for the defined GKB
- Has P&L responsibility for the defined GKB
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Master degree or equivalent, preferably with marketing/medical specialization
- Minimum 5 years operational marketing experience in a role with focus on extensive product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience required
- Global marketing experience including regional or global brand launches desirable
- Operational experience in the therapeutic area Women’s Health
- Fluent English languages skills; good German language skills would be highly desirable
- Must have ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks
- Enjoy working in a team, being able to self-manage and have excellent communication skills
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Please send your complete application documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality.
Klingt das nach einer Perspektive? Dann bewerben Sie sich!
Bitte beachten Sie: Wir wertschätzen Ihre wertvolle Zeit und bitten Sie deshalb, sich ausschließlich auf ausgeschriebene Stellen zu bewerben. Danke für Ihr Verständnis.
Please note: We appreciate your valuable time therefore ask you to apply only for open vacancies. Thank you for your understanding.
MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG (A Mylan Company)
Frau Louisa Gabelmann
61352 Bad Homburg v. d. Höhe