Come Join Us
Global Brand Manager Women’s Health (m/f/d)
MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG (A Mylan Company), Bad Homburg
For Us, It’s A Mission
Mylan is one of the world’s leading generics and specialty pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in approximately 140 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios, which is regularly bolstered by an innovative and robust product pipeline. With a workforce of more than 40,000, Mylan has attained leading positions in key international markets through its wide array of dosage forms and delivery systems, significant manufacturing capacity, global commercial scale and a committed focus on quality and customer service.
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a ‘doer’ and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
Job Duties and Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for marketing, communications, content management, external relations and ultimately the overall global strategy for her/his Global Key Brand "GKB" in Women’s Health including a cross functionally aligned 5 years investment strategy with the aim to fully leverage the potential of "GKBs" and the respective therapeutic area.
- Supports her/his Head of GKB Women’s Health who is leading a multifunctional team of marketing, medical, clinical, market access, pricing, regulatory and manufacturing experts which aims to maximize the brand equity including portfolio and life cycle management.
- Defines the potential of her/his "GKB" and aligns with Mylan affiliates/3rd party partners on the commercialization of the brand including P&L, all pre-launch activities and tools to drive in-market success and maximize brand value across all customer groups.
- Has P&L responsibility for her/his specific "GKB".
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably with marketing/medical specialization.
- Operational marketing experience with focus on extensive product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience required. Global marketing experience including regional or global brand launches desirable.
- Operational experience in the therapeutic area Women’s Health.
- Fluent English languages skills, good German language skills would be highly desirable.
- Must have ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks. Must enjoy working in a team, being able to self-manage and have excellent communication skills.