Come Join UsMarket Research Manager with Biosimilar Focus (m/f/d)
Mylan Germany GmbH, Bad Homburg or Hanover
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
For our Business Intelligence and Commercial Excellence Team we are looking for new and motivated members. The position can be filled either at our location in Bad Homburg or in Hanover.
Here are Your core responsibilities:
- Creates and maintains qualitative and quantitative market and potential analyzes and reports for the evaluation of strategic market segments, indication areas, line extensions and new products
- Identifies growth and risk potential fields in coordination with the department head and or Marketing Creation of product and potential estimates and forecasts
- Manage, conduction and documentation of Primary Market Research Studies according to German law and compliance
- Analyze overall strategies of originators and biosimilar entrants
- Evaluates and searches internal and external sources of information particularly supports best-in-class launches under current market conditions
- Assess the source relevance for use in market reports, analyzes and interprets study results as well as secondary data
- Analyze research results and filters from secondary sources
- Compilation of research results into qualitative and quantitative PowerPoint charts
- Responsibility for regular reporting at international, national and sometimes regional level
- Creates excel market reports and dashboards, definition and programming of relevant KPIs
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Master degree in Life Science, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing or market research in the pharmaceutical industry preferably in the Rx field and biosimilars
- Secure handling of common MS Office programs, databases, excellent knowledge and handling of pharma-specific market research tools and data sources (e.g. IQVIA)
- Excellent excel knowledge and potentially also excel-VBA and programming
- Readiness to business trips
- Very good organizational skills and project and time management.
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested? Please send your complete application documents in English to email@example.com.
All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality.