Process and Administrative Coordinator – Medical Affairs
Mylan / Meda Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Bad Homburg
Mylan Inc. ranks among the leading generic and specialty pharmaceutical companies in the world and provides products to customers in more than 140 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry's broadest and highest quality product portfolios supported by a robust product pipeline; operates one of the world's largest active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturers; and runs a specialty business focused on respiratory, allergy and psychiatric therapies. For more information, please visit www.mylan.com.
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
Your function will help by managing and support of operational and administrative processes within medical affairs in Europe and rest of world. You will be reporting to Global Operations Lead Medical Affairs and be part of the global operations team with responsibility for Europe and Rest of World. Interaction with other Mylan offices inside and outside the region to establish a strong net-work, good communication and cooperation is expected. The following tasks are expected:
- Track GMA programs and projects;
- Manage review and approval board for scientific projects and materials;
- Easily and concisely discuss program status and updates;
- Monitor budget activities and keep overview on the European region;
- Preparing and editing presentations, documents and meeting protocols as well as follow ups on action items;
- Update clinical studies in electronic tool;
- Update medical affairs intranet-site with new medical affairs materials
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care. Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Proven work experience of min 5 years in project management and budget monitoring
- Scientific background preferred
- Requires strong communication, organizational and planning skills as well as the ability to multi-task and determine priorities
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, specially Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint; affinity with electronic tools
- Collaborative work style, flexibility and ability to work with executives and colleagues from various nationalities
- High level of ownership and self-motivation with the ability to adapt to a quick changing environment
- Reliable and committed personality with a high integrity to deal with confidential information
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
- Experience within complex structures and matrix organization
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 40,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability or protected veteran status. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Klingt das nach einer Perspektive? Dann bewerben Sie sich!
Bitte beachten Sie: Wir wertschätzen Ihre wertvolle Zeit und bitten Sie deshalb, sich ausschließlich auf ausgeschriebene Stellen zu bewerben. Danke für Ihr Verständnis.
Please note: We appreciate your valuable time therefore ask you to apply only for open vacancies. Thank you for your understanding.
MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co. KG (A Mylan Company)
Frau Louisa Gabelmann
61352 Bad Homburg v. d. Höhe