Come Join UsProduct Manager Rx (m/f/d) (m/f/d)
Mylan Germany GmbH, Bad Homburg or Hanover
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
For our Marketing Team we are looking for a product manager Rx with focus on our Product Influvac®. The Position is located in our office in Bad Homburg.
Here are Your core responsibilities:
- Lead the cross-functional brand team consisting of market access, supply chain, medical, sales, pricing and other relevant departments to ensure optimal support for the product and optimized competitive position
- Develop marketing strategy to maximize commercial potential of Influvac® in Germany and to reach the P&L targets
- Develop, monitor and execute clear tactical plan in order to meet objectives as set in accordance with strategic priorities by distinct KPI orientation
- Design, plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive business results
- Analyse and interpret market trends and health policy developments to identify and address market opportunities and allow timely intervention when required
- Create business cases and manage product life cycle
- Provide strategic direction, marketing and promotional materials, and product training to the sales teams
- Manage an assigned marketing budget and project timelines
- Ensure that all marketing activities are following regulatory and legal requirements
- Regular reporting to local management
- Establish strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders regionally and nationally
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Master’s degree in economics, scientific or equivalent
- Preferably Doctor degree or equivalent in economics, scientific or equivalent
- Qual. accord. AMG § 75 paragraph 2: 1) Pharmacists or persons with a certificate one after completing university studies pharmacy, chemistry, biology, human or veterinary medicine dropped test. 2) Pharmacist assistant as well as persons with a completed training as a technical assistant in the pharmacy, the chemistry, biology, the human or veterinary medicine. 3) pharmaceutical reps
- Min 5 years of experience in product management for Rx products
- Previous knowledge of flu vaccine business is an advantage
- Comprehensive project management skills
- Experience in Multichannel Marketing Activities
- Good skills in MS Office
- Good Skills in written and spoken German and English
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested? Please send your complete application documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality.