Come Join UsStrategic Portfolio Manager (m/f/d)
Mylan Germany GmbH, Bad Homburg or Hanover
For Us, It’s A Mission
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a doer and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a ‘doer’ and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role.
For our Business Intelligence and Commercial Excellence Team we are looking for new and motivated members. The position can be filled either at our location in Bad Homburg or in Hanover.
Here are your core responsibilities:
- Market analytics and portfolio assessment on current and future potential products and line extensions
- Commercial excellence analytics with a focus on strategic segments such as tender, hospital, biosimilar, complex products and injectables
- Strategic and tactical support of commercially driven decision making
- Portfolio assessments with focus on complex projects such as Injectables and Biosimilars. Derive go-to-market strategies derived from competitor intelligence / market data
- Drive the analysis of NPIs with focus on tender, hospital segments
- Support strategic Portfolio and Business Development activities under supervision of department head as and when required; helping in compiling market data analysis and commercial assessments
- Active contribution to licensing projects by providing commercial assessments, candidates for filings, 5 year forecasts and Product Review Board assessments
- Collaborate with local teams to ensure hand over of business cases to commercialization team before launch; recommend launch dates and commercial excellence strategy
- Provide solutions with focus on hospital bidding and tender segments for data and market analysis through the creation of standardized reports and dashboards
Make Our Values Your Values
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. By doing so, we will continue to set new standards in health care.
Here are the minimum qualifications and essential functions for this position:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Natural Science, Pharmacology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analytical business intelligence, Rx and Tender (Pharma)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Pharma Forecasting
- Secure handling of common MS Office programs, databases, excellent knowledge and handling of pharma-specific market research tools and data sources (e.g. IQVIA)
- Significant knowledge in Database Handling and Big Data analyses
- Excellent excel knowledge and potentially also excel-VBA and Programming
- Readiness to business trips
- Native German speaker and fluent in English
If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. With a workforce of more than 35,000 worldwide, we can make a difference. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com to learn more about our unconventional culture, our approach to doing business and how we plan to set new standards in health care.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested? Please send your complete application documents in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality.
Klingt das nach einer Perspektive? Dann bewerben Sie sich!
Bitte beachten Sie: Wir wertschätzen Ihre wertvolle Zeit und bitten Sie deshalb, sich ausschließlich auf ausgeschriebene Stellen zu bewerben. Danke für Ihr Verständnis.
Please note: We appreciate your valuable time therefore ask you to apply only for open vacancies. Thank you for your understanding.
Mylan Germany GmbH
Frau Louisa Gabelmann
61352 Bad Homburg v. d. Höhe